Hooray! Disney+ is finally out and with some great content too. We don't really know why you'd want to cancel, but maybe you binge watched everything before your trial ended or you just weren't that into The Mandalorian. In that case, maybe it would be wise to cancel until some new amazing content comes out (which we're positive will happen). If you've made the decision to cancel Disney+, here is how you do it:
- Login to your account and click on Account Settings.
- On the Account Summary page, click on Manage Subscription.
- Click on Evernote Basic to cancel your paid subscription.
Note: Evernote also cancels subscriptions and reverts you back to the basic package if you do not go through the billing after one payment period ends.
- Go to Settings and select the iTunes and Apple Store.
- Input your Apple ID and press Subscriptions.
- Select Evernote and select Cancel Subscription.
For Google Play
- Login to your account and click My Subscriptions on the left-hand Menu.
- Select Evernote and press Manage.
- Click Cancel Subscription.