- Login to your account and click on Account Settings.
- On the Account Summary page, click on Manage Subscription.
- Click on Evernote Basic to cancel your paid subscription.
Note: Evernote also cancels subscriptions and reverts you back to the basic package if you do not go through the billing after one payment period ends.
- Go to Settings and select the iTunes and Apple Store.
- Input your Apple ID and press Subscriptions.
- Select Evernote and select Cancel Subscription.
For Google Play
- Login to your account and click My Subscriptions on the left-hand Menu.
- Select Evernote and press Manage.
- Click Cancel Subscription.