- Navigate to the Strava website and login.
- Click on My Account in the menu and under Membership, select Change Membership.
- In Manage Membership, remove the package that you want and/or scroll down to Cancel Summit Membership.
- Select Downgrade to the free plan.
- On the next screen, click on why you want to downgrade.
- Next, remove your credit card and/or delete your account fully from Strava.
With Google Play app store
- Open the Strava app and click Menu, Settings and Manage Subscription.
- You should be redirected to the subscription management page in the Google Play app where you can cancel the subscription.