Hooray! Disney+ is finally out and with some great content too. We don't really know why you'd want to cancel, but maybe you binge watched everything before your trial ended or you just weren't that into The Mandalorian. In that case, maybe it would be wise to cancel until some new amazing content comes out (which we're positive will happen). If you've made the decision to cancel Disney+, here is how you do it:
- Navigate to the Strava website and login.
- Click on My Account in the menu and under Membership, select Change Membership.
- In Manage Membership, remove the package that you want and/or scroll down to Cancel Summit Membership.
- Select Downgrade to the free plan.
- On the next screen, click on why you want to downgrade.
- Next, remove your credit card and/or delete your account fully from Strava.
With Google Play app store
- Open the Strava app and click Menu, Settings and Manage Subscription.
- You should be redirected to the subscription management page in the Google Play app where you can cancel the subscription.